Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The World is Full of Hate-Worthy People But It's Still Awesome

My day didn't start well. As I said earlier, "it feels like a rug being pulled from under me. I was anticipating it but I still wasn't able to brace myself from the fall."

That "fall" started the previous night but I was too elated to notice that the reason why I was on cloud nine was because "the rug" had already been pulled from underneath me. I never felt the descent, only the hurt when I hit the ground.

A few hours ago, one of my friends got harassed by one of her haters. That guy started uttering inappropriate things especially towards the fact that my friend was a girl. When you're female and better than them, they feel the need to hate.

Petty thieves, personal-space invaders, people who abuse authority. Our world is full of them. The worst are those who call themselves professionals but does not seem to know its meaning or the certain set of manners--personally, I call it common sense--to be followed when donning that title. When you tell people to find you, it's expected that they will and you should not go running off towards the other direction pretending to be deaf or blind. A simple "I'm sorry" would have sufficed. Do not leave them hanging. They might have things much more important to do than waiting for you to finally tell them why you needed them to reach you.

Geezzz..

What those kinds of people do might have infuriated me but I have friends I can pour out some of the hurt to. That's what makes the world bearable. That's what make my friends awesome... to infinity plus one!

1 comment: