Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 14 - A Picture of Someone You Could Never Imagine Your Life Without


I could not live without the ones dear to me: friends and, most especially, my family from my mother's side. I have this fear--aside from the squid one--that they will die ahead of me. I am very dependent. I do not like being abandoned... permanently. I would rather want to die before anyone of them could.

I've been accompanying my grandparents to their friends' funerals for the past few years and I could not imagine myself in their place. My grandfather buried his two younger brothers. I know that he was forcing a smile but the sadness is clear.

The picture was taken in Argao last October 25, Lola's birthday and, coincidentally, the barangay elections. Not anyone was able to participate in this impromptu picture-taking because they were either asleep or were at the nearby beach. Guess where I am~

5 comments:

  1. I'm guessing your the one that's asleep :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw btaw ... after super zoom.. kaw d.i nag gunit sa cam.. but i'd prefer japun if you're the one that's asleep :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. If natulog ko, dili ni mahitabo nga pic. ohohohoho

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha kaw jud ang photographer ^^

    ReplyDelete