Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 09 - A Picture of the Person who has gotten You through the most

from top-bottom: Jasmin, Elena, Prescil

They may be three separate people but they are collectively called my best friends. Being the best friend that I am, I don't have any other nice pictures I can post here. *sarcasm*

The typical answer would be 'my family' but I can't tell MY family everything, 'ya know. What's nice about having best friends like them is that you are not afraid of being judged by them because you know that they won't.

I've made a little artwork with them in mind.

The text reads:

She tells me I'm the best when I feel like I'm at my worst
Loves me even at times when I hated myself
She cries for me when I no longer could
Gets lost with me and find the way together
She knows me more than I do myself
Tells me, "we'll see each other soon" instead of goodbye
She makes us feel like we're so much alike even though we're complete opposites
Doesn't see me as I am, but way past that
She believes in me
Reads this message and says that she could cry of happiness
For us, distance is not a problem.
Silence means nothing
The nest time we meet, it'll be as if we never parted

3 comments:

  1. wahhhh! ka nice sa imung post! huhuhuhuhu (tears of joy) *hugs*
    I agree with this line kaau: "She makes us feel like we're so much alike even though we're complete opposites" amazing noh? lain2x jud tag mga personality but magkasinabot gihapon hahahaha

    "For us, distance is not a problem; The next time we meet, it'll be as if we never parted"

    yup! tinuod jud ni, bisag once a year ra ta magkita wa jud tay ma feel nga gap hehehehe
    hapit na bday ni lena :-D if naa lng xa sa cebu birthday-han unta nato hayyyy

    lol nagkatawa sad ko sa silence means nothing! hahaha

    ug muhilum nahutdan na ug topic hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhhh ka cute sa imu artwork! mura lagi ug sa manga!!!!!! hahahah grabe high kau ko karun pasensya-i ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. okay ra uy. hehe. salamat. :D

    ReplyDelete