Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 18 - A Picture of Your Biggest Insecurity

My handle on the English Language is one of my biggest insecurity. Even writing this blog--which can be read by a lot of people--is a huge step.

Note: I am NOT fishing for compliments so please don't say anything like "you're good at it" or "it's perfect". Please don't. It is called an insecurity because I am not confident with it and I know that it stems from that tiny part of me that just can't accept anything that's not perfect. It will always be there no matter how hard anyone would try to cheer me up. It will only be up to me to suppress that lack of confidence. No one else.

Thanks anyway.
:)

3 comments:

  1. pag sure!ok di nlng ko mu comment but kibaw na ka unsa amu opinion sa imung English ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pariha ra ning ingnon tika nga nindot man ka tan-awn even with your "zygomatic bone", as you said. hahaha...
    mu-ingon jud kag "lain lagi tan-awn" or something like that kay insecurity man nah nimo. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Korek-ek! haha btaw sah lol! :-D

    ReplyDelete