Saturday, March 12, 2011

Day 06 - A Picture of a Person You'd Love to Trade places with for a day


It'll probably Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke. She's this girl that everybody is afraid of because of those rumors that if you stare directly into her eyes for more than three seconds, something bad will happen to you.

I chose her probably because I see myself in her. We are known for our long hair(although mine is much longer), people get intimidated/scared of us because of how we look and we're painfully shy.

So why would I want to be someone who's just like me when the point should have been to be someone totally different?

If you've read both the manga and my blog(in its entirety), you'll know the difference: a beautiful love story where the heroine actually ends up with the guy.

I know a lot of people already gave the my-life-is-great-as-it-is excuse but I'll still say it.
My life is great as it is.

I have a family that supports me and friends that's always there to cheer me on. I just need that single thing. Like Sawako, we fell for the 'sunny' guy in our class. Unlike her, we didn't end up together.

If it's just for a day--another day--I would want to feel that tingle in the stomach, that feeling of warmth in my chest or the smile that spreads on my face when I see that someone turn that corner towards me, smiling.

10 comments:

  1. Ka sad sad ani kawlaa-ann oi... T_T
    maka-relate man sad ta ani...pero not as sawako but as YĆ«ta Takemoto of honey and clover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. d ko ka-relate pud anah kay wala pko kitah. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. sawako channnnnnnnnnn! wahhh karla nahuman nako ang 1st season sa anime in 2 days!!! karla ma imagine nako kamu ni sb btaw c sunako and kazehaya kay pareho mga torpe lol! pang manga kau imu lovelife girl... don't worry wala pa nahuman imung story so just wait and see...
    Thanks for recommending! naa pa kay lain ma recommend nga in ani nga genre nga anime? ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei! d cya romance2 pero fuuunnnnyyyy kaayo. :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honey and Clover i watch :)
    BTW naa ka complete sa zetsubou? kawlaaa-ann? limus beh..wla jud ko naka human sa S2..

    ReplyDelete
  6. wala ko kahibaw kung naa ba. ganahan ka ug copy? *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  7. @siopot: nice ang Honey and Clover but live action ra ako nakit-an
    @ Karla: thanks watch nya ko ana :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @KAWLAAA-ANN yes if its free *winks back*
    @Jasmin mas nindot ang anime maka tulo sa luha >.<

    ReplyDelete
  9. @alexander: wink != free
    @alexander's reply to jasmin: i can't believe you just said that. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ siopot/alexander: thanks! watch nya ko ana soon
    *WINKS NINYU* lol

    ReplyDelete