Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 04 - A Picture of Your Night

Staring at the computer. All night until the break of dawn. Stupid facebook. hahahaha

Anyway, that's Aki on the left and her mother, Zero, on the right. They keep me company with their tail wagging and the occasional nose-nudge to my ribs that roughly translates to,"hey, i gotta go poop/pee/both."
You can't tell from this picture (stupid camera flash) but the room's in semi-darkness because the only light that's turned on is the one in the kitchen. I like it that way --not to mention that it saves energy and, thus, our electric bill.

If I'm not being an internet zombie, I'm in our room reading, just recently, in complete darkness. MU HA HA HA HA. I'm joking. I have a book light--or rather, the torchlight of an unused cellphone.

If I'm not with the computer or a book, I'm usually sleeping due to a massive headache. It seems to inflict me at least once a week. I think it's because of my unhealthy lifestyle. I don't mean smoking and drinking. I don't do both.

That's it. I'm such a boring person. hahaha

Here's a picture of me AT night. >:D 

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Sunako-chan! XD
    pare-pareho ra tag lifestyle karla, internet zombie pd ko hehehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to cut back on my internet usage. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ako pd! mu pahuway kog post sa fb oi after aning 30-day photo challenge, lol!

    ReplyDelete