Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 25 - A Picture of Your Day

As everything is, it all depends on the "what" and "where". In my case, what I was/am doing or where I am.

Being a bum for a year already, I have spent some time rolling in bed. But you don't want a picture of that--I wouldn't even post it here anyway. hahahaha

So let's just make do with what I usually do during the course of a day.

When I was in school...
I rarely study. When I do, it's usually because I got a barely-made-it grade. That's usually in Filipino subjects. But most of the time, I doodle (especially with teachers as my subjects).
The only doodle ever saved digitally. Guess who? >8D

Origami...
That word says it all. I did Satoshi Kamiya's "Yellow Bird"(75 steps) quite a lot. I've been meaning to fold the "Red Dragon" (275 steps) but I can't seem to find the perfect paper. -_-
My mini Chocobo army. :D

Photoshoots...
We have been thinking of a concept for our next shoot but the it's taking us too long to finalize and find costumes for each of us. I don't know about them but I'm almost done with mine. wehehehe
pic by kim

Black Rock Shooter Figma
Macro shots. Lola's cattleya


Partying with the whole family!
The best thing about any party is food and it won't be a family party without Lola's cooking. I don't have a picture of the food because I'm usually busy eating. D8>
During Lola's birthday 2010. We have a funny family. :))

Doing my sister's haircut...
She no longer goes to the salon because no one knows how to follow her hair specifications (there should be a term like this!). Roughly a decade ago, she wanted her long locks cut similar to Rihanna's hairstyle a couple of years ago. But no, "it'll look weird," the hairdresser said. They cut it too short in the front so it looked like that of a little boy. Ever since then, I've been cutting her hair. I never had any training in hairdressing but I do have one in sculpting. hahahaha
Her recent haircut. Soi Fon Style. >8D

Artsy Stuff...
Oil painting is my forte. Never liked watercoloring. I do a lot of crafting stuff. I learned how to knit just so I can make Chiaki's scarf. View my artworks here. :D


Playing with two very funny dogs...
We weren't suppose to keep any of Zero's puppies but here we are: Zero who gets excited when mom says the words "wink wink"--I don't know why but it doesn't have any effect on Zero when other people say it--and Aki who always want to sit on my lap.  
Zero and Aki sleeping

 

No comments:

Post a Comment