Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 01 - A Picture of Yourself and Ten Facts

Ten facts about me:
1. how much i like to eat squids is directly proportional to my fear of touching/cleaning a still uncooked one. One time, my mother asked me to clean out these squids so that she could cook them for dinner, I was crying the whole time because I don't want to touch it. it's only with squids though. I have no problem with beef, pork or fishes.

2. I sometimes have "weird" tendencies towards my food. According to others anyway. I dunk green mangoes in soy sauce and eat it with rice. I like ketchup on my siomai, along with its sauce, of course. Hey! that's only two.

3. Speaking of cooking, an ingredient I almost never fail to add is sugar. I like how my cooking tastes salty and sweet at the same time. :D

4. I'm insecure about myself even though I know how to do stuff better than others. That may explain my mediocrity.

5. Blue is my favorite color. The only other color of shirts I have is maroon, white, black and green. I hate green and I stay away from reds, oranges and yellows. that maroon shirt that was given to me almost a decade ago has only been worn a couple of times.

6. Books are my material best friends.

7. I am the eldest of three siblings. I wonder why they often assume I'm the little sister?

8. I studied Computer Science for two years before shifting to Fine Arts.

9. My thesis was about how external stimuli such as music and colors affect students. Basically, it's a lot of talk about neurotransmitters. ohohohoho

10. I'm agnostic. That doesn't mean that I don't have any moral standards. I believe that religion is there as a guide to people that needs, uh, moral guidance. So I don't get what's the big deal about going to church.

4 comments:

  1. 1- Hahaha daghan pa diay ko wala nahibaw-an nmu karla! naa diay kay squid-phobia??? *shocked* karun pako ana dah hahaha ako-a kay ok-ok phobia jud :D
    2- mag rice ka sa manggang hilaw???! hahaha karn pako!
    3- hmm same ta, gnahan ko nay sweet gamay sa food ug salty pd
    4- hmmm ako pd daghan insecurities
    5- mas hate nmu ang green??? wahhh fave kay na nako lol
    6- ah i know this jud
    7- meaning babyface ka nya imung mental age is 11? haha jk
    8- ahaha mas memorable ang Com Sci sa kay u know...
    9- thumbs up!
    10- kibaw ko ani :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ni-react jud sa tanan number. hehe. react pud ko sa imong reaction:
    1. lain jud kaayo to. d jud mada. naglukso2 ko adto kay d lagi ko ganahan mu-gunit. TT_TT
    2. green mango+toyo+rice nah. luod man kung mangga ug rice ra. hehe
    4. one of those insecurities is my imperfect english. even though mgcge mu ug ingon nga "maayo man ka", d jud. D JUD! O.O
    5. i know, there's something about that color that makes my blood boil. hahaha. d ko ganahan ug red, next sa green. hahahaha
    7. ingon c kim nga bata-bataon daw ko maong mu-assume cla. nya nganong mu-assume man gihapon ang mga tao bisag igo ra cla makakita nako. i think it's beccause of my fats. :))
    8. yes, we know. maka-basa kaha cya ani one of these days sa?
    9. mao sad tingali wala kaayo ko questiona sa panel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha kk kung naa mi plano mag prank nmu kibaw nako unsa--- Squid :D

    ReplyDelete