Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 10 - A Picture of the Person You Do the Oddest Things With

 I won't stop with just "a picture", I'll go ahead and post a couple more with links to videos.

The Violet Agency is a group my sister and some of her college friends formed. I became part of the group by association.
I don't go crazy in public but they do enough of that for all of us. hahahaha.

They've raided our house a couple of times, especially during birthdays...

 They do crazy stuffs even in crowded places like the malls...


Even in one of the art exhibit I participated in...

Some of them skipped their classes so that they could come with me on my photography class's two-day Camiguin trip...
 I think that was the craziest.

Aside from the usual food trips, we also do photoshoots and videos.

Here are two of the videos the Violet Agency made:
Netcafe Video
You Don't Love Me Anymore Video 

4 comments:

  1. wahhh ka nice ui! :D naa diay mo agency ha hahaha
    mas nice diay mag post jud sa blog kay daghan kag pics ma post :D lingaw kaau, mag beach nya ta sunod ui para maiba hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. kang kim nah. wa ko kahibaw nga gi-apil na d-ay ko nila. pwerteng daghana ug mga kabuang. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. natymingan ra uy. tapad mong karissa. -_-

    ReplyDelete