Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 03 - A Picture of the Cast from Your Favorite Show


How I Met Your Mother

This is the series I'm currently looking forward to --next to Glee. It's now on its sixth season

It's the story of an architect, Ted Mosby, telling his kids, well, how he met their mother. There's also Marshall, Ted's best friend; Lily, Marshall's long-time girlfriend; Robin, a news anchor who's the latest addition to their group; and, who could ever forget, Barney Stinson.

I watch the show mainly to see Barney's antics. They're hilarious. Especially, the different ways he tries on girls just to hook up with them.

What I like about this show is that it lets you be an invisible part of their group. You'll know their background stories and  can confidently laugh at their inside jokes.

The next episode will be released on March 21, 2010. A very long wait for me. Gah! This is one series I'll be happy to suggest to anyone. ohohohoho

Whaddup~?

Blog post high-five!

No comments:

Post a Comment