Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Goodbye My One Thousand Paper Cranes

This afternoon I learned from my cousin's girlfriend that their school is making them fold paper cranes to be given to the US embassy to be sold so that they can donate the proceeds for Japan's recovery.

I've made a thousand paper cranes about two years ago because I wanted it to be part of my thesis but the panel rejected my title proposal so the cranes ended up in my workspace.


That thousand was literally hanging around so why not make the best of it. It's for a good cause anyway.

For Japan!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you also planning to donate that *guessing CCS poster* at the back? accepting me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we also accept donations for our ambitious figure collection. *wink wink*

    ReplyDelete