Sunday, July 3, 2011

What I've Been Up To

Like anyone cares. ohohohoho

Since my last post, a few things had happened. For one, my article got published. Thanks zerothreetwo. Now I'm officially a paid Freelance Writer.

A few days after that, a fire broke out just two houses from ours. At around 2am, some guy was shouting "hoy!" outside so our initial reaction was "nagpinatyanay na". My brother went out to check because, as he said, something was off. It turned out that he was right. The fire was already a huge blaze when I called the Fire Department (hotline number: 160) while some of us was waking other family members.



We literally had only a few minutes to prepare because our Aunt was already screaming at us to get out of the house. I managed to grab a few things on the bed then went downstairs to grab the dogs.

It was another one of those surreal moments that leaves you wondering if it really was happening. This is the second fire in the past decade that came very close to our house.

More of the fire on Kim's blog.

I've been working on a project since May and the fire made me declare, "if our house survives this, it'll mean that I'm meant to do this." So I am meant to finish this one now.

Lolo got admitted to the hospital for Gastroenteritis last may then a week after the fire, Lola got admitted for warning signs of stroke.

On the 27th of June, the 14th grandchild was born. :D

Last week, Kim and I finally filed for our very first passports.

Lastly, I won 1 million pesos. Psych! there wasn't really a lot that happened. Just a lot of headaches. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment