Tuesday, June 19, 2007

How Long Until Forever?

I can't find any good words to say
How much you make me feel this way
Jumbled up in this confused mind
I can't even find a good rhyme

Simple words are best to say how I feel
But no simple a remedy for me to heal

It’s easy to say how much I feel for you
Yet the hardest part is to let you feel it, too

You once said that you have no one to give your heart to
It hurts, you didn't say it's to me you'd give it to
You don't know how much i wanted to cry that day
I laughed to hide tears that might have strayed

You showed you cared but never said it
The feeling is like falling into the darkest pit
You know that there's ground at the end
But no longer sure as it darkens and darkens

You’ve pushed my heart into that pit and left it falling
Catch it now or darkness will leave it forever waiting






No comments:

Post a Comment